Hey Larven!!! I go to school with Chloe Kate and I play on her soccer team! When I saw that you had no followers I thought that I could be the first!
Hey Larven Liz! I go to school with Chloe Kate! We are both big buds, we are both in Mrs.Mullinax's class!She might wanted me to tell you this my blog is call: http://rachelsFUNblog.blogspot.combye Larven Liz! :*)
want to be my friend Larven Liz
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Larven!!! I go to school with Chloe Kate and I play on her soccer team! When I saw that you had no followers I thought that I could be the first!
Hey Larven Liz! I go to school with Chloe Kate! We are both big buds, we are both in Mrs.Mullinax's class!
She might wanted me to tell you this my blog is call: http://rachelsFUNblog.blogspot.com
bye Larven Liz! :*)
want to be my friend Larven Liz
Post a Comment